Monday 7 September 2020

After Work Wrap Pizza


Saturday night I wasn't feeling great, but had 3 children to feed as Dad was enjoying a Boys Night Out. So Wrap Pizza's all round. 

We've cooked wrap pizzas a couple of times, so I'm surprised I haven't written the recipe up yet. So I'm writing it up now so I don't have to hunt too hard for it next time.

I wasn't' quite prepared to cook pizzas this time round, so Saturday's toppings were a combination of grated halloumi, chorizo, cheddar, olives, onion, courgette and anything else we could find in the fridge that might, at a stretch go on a pizza. Mine (pictured) embraced the Greek vibe with the halloumi, and had courgette, red onion, black olives, and greek oregano.

Wraps
Passata
Cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, goats cheese, halloumi, whatever
Toppings - bacon, chorizo, olives, anchovies, capers, garlic, onion, pineapple...

Preheat oven to 200C. 

Brush a little oil about the size of your wraps in the centre of a baking tray. Load your ingredients onto the wrap starting with the passata. I found about 4 tbsp was about right. If not using loads of melty cheese you can go right up to the edge of the wrap.

Bake for 5-10 minutes until the edges start to go brown (I was using wholemeal wraps above), and the toppings are bubbling.

Twitter: leesashomemade
Instagram: leesashomemade
Facebook: Leesa's Homemade

No comments:

Post a Comment