Serves 4
200g macaroni
1 can chickpeas, drained
2 large courgettes, grated (I used green & yellow courgettes)
200g Feta, crumbled
1 can chickpeas, drained
2 large courgettes, grated (I used green & yellow courgettes)
200g Feta, crumbled
Zest & juice of one lemon
30g broad leaf parsley, finely chopped
30g broad leaf parsley, finely chopped
2 tbsp pumpkin or mixed seeds
Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the packet. Drain, toss in a little olive oil, and leave to cool.
Fry the courgette in 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil over a medium high heat, stirring regularly, until soft and lightly golden in colour. This takes about 20 minutes.
When the pasta has cooled to room temperature, mix all the ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I didn't have feta or parsley when I made this, so used a couple of heaped tablespoons of pesto instead.

No comments:
Post a Comment